Fixed price quotes on all Residential Concreting
Exceeding quality standards
Whether you’re building your new home or undertaking a renovation, if you’re in need of residential concreting services you can trust Precision Concreting Qld to get the job done to superior standards and on time.
From foundations to decorative concreting, Precision Concreting Qld offers competitive fixed price quoting and exceeds quality standards.
A Master Builders Queensland member with a team of about 20 skilled concreters, who have assisted many homeowners with concreting solutions over the past decade, you’ll find Precision Concreting Qld to be extremely organised, efficient and communicative. From collaborating with other trades during the job to cleaning sites thoroughly, it’s all about reducing your stress and making sure you’re totally happy with the work undertaken.
Importantly, the team is also presentable, respectful and always endeavours to outline any potential problems that may be encountered during a project at the very beginning.
Ready to tackle that job you have been wanting to start? You’re all set with Precision Concreting Qld!
Residential concreting services
While primarily active on the Sunshine Coast from Noosa to Caloundra, with a considerable client base, Precision Concreting Qld’s residential projects extend from Gympie to North Brisbane. At all times, the team’s focus is on customer care and delivering the detail you need and want.
In addition to conventional and waffle pod slabs for new houses, popular types of concreting projects among homeowners include:
- Covercrete patios and pathways (including renovations)
- Driveways (including repairs, resurfacing, acid wash and sealing)
- Epoxy finish garage floors
- Pool surrounds
- Pressure cleaning
- Slabs for extensions, garages and garden sheds
Other residential concreting services include:
- Coloured concrete
- Concrete repairs
- Concrete cutting
- Decorative stepping stones
- Exposed concrete
- Internal concrete detailing, such as benchtops
- Concrete stairs
Services extend to offering advice on choosing between the concrete mixes offered by Precision Concreting Qld’s preferred suppliers Holcim and HY-TEC concrete mix as well as making colour choices for your particular project.
Past concreting projects
While Precision Concreting Qld is available for both big or small pours, some of its most notable residential concreting projects include:
- Carlyle Terraces townhouses at Pelican Waters, Sunshine Coast
- Ascent Creekwood townhouse development at Meridan Plains, Sunshine Coast
- Duplex housing at Power Road, Buderim on the Sunshine Coast
- Multi-residential luxury apartments at Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast
Additionally, Precision Concreting Qld has been involved in various construction projects for charities, including:
- Daniel House in Palmwoods, Sunshine Coast, for the Daniel Morcombe Foundation
- The Build It For The Kids charity auction house in the Harmony estate at Palmview, Sunshine Coast, supporting the Daniel Morcombe Foundation
- endED Butterfly House at Mooloolah Valley, Sunshine Coast
- STEPS Pathways College in George St, Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast