On time, within budget, no compromises on aesthetics
If you're seeking a commercial concreting company to deliver your project on time and within budget, without any compromise to the aesthetic you aspire to achieve, then you're all set with Precision Concreting Qld.
In addition to competitive pricing, highly efficient processes and safe work practices, the Precision Concreting Qld team prides itself on its approachability, willingness to work collaboratively with clients and builders to achieve the desired outcome, effective project management, flexibility when it comes to working in with other trades and thorough worksite clean-up.
Precision Concreting Qld has assisted various types of commercial clients with concreting solutions, including well-known architects, developers and builders.
With a team of about 20 skilled tradesmen, impressively boasting more than two centuries of combined concreting experience, Precision Concreting Qld is headed by Ashlie Enright.
Ashlie started the business with wife Renee in 2011 after several years of working as a skilled foreman at another concreting company.
The right approach
Precision Concreting Qld has a strong work ethic, quality workmanship and valuing client relationships are the foundation to their long-lasting success in business.
Each commercial concreting project has its challenges – ranging from weather conditions (heat, cold or rain), ground conditions and budget constraints – which can influence pour size and the approach to be taken to complete the job.
Precision Concreting Qld overcomes any obstacle the same way: identify the problem, assess the situation, communicate effectively and work out a feasible solution to the satisfaction of everyone involved.
Commercial concreting services
A Master Builders Queensland member based on the Sunshine Coast, Precision Concreting Qld regularly undertakes projects from Gympie to North Brisbane – primarily from Noosa to Caloundra – and will also travel to north Queensland or interstate to NSW and the ACT for a few principle contractors.
Commercial concreting services include:
- Bioretention basins
- Car parks
- Concrete cutting
- Decorative infills
- External works / crossovers
- Form work
- Footings / foundations
- Monolithic slabs
- Pathways / pavement
- Post tension concrete
- Steel fixing
- Suspended slabs
- Waffle pod slabs
For large commercial projects, Precision Concreting Qld can work with their clients out of hours if necessary.
Past concreting projects
While Precision Concreting Qld is available for both big or small pours, some of its most notable commercial concreting projects are listed below.
- Townhouse project at Maroochydore, Sunshine Coast Involved two large pours (basement 700 cubic meters and level one 550 cubic meters).
- Daniel House at Palmwoods, Sunshine Coast 550 square metre waffle pod building slab and 900 square metre driveway – all done at reduced rates for the Daniel Morcombe Foundation.
- endED Butterfly House at Mooloolah Valley, Sunshine Coast Retaining wall footings, driveways, pathways and conventional slab for live-in eating disorder residential facility.
- Bell Creeks Industrial Estate, Sunshine Coast 20 commercial sheds and driveways totalling 2500 square metres.
- IMO Car Wash at Burpengary in the Moreton Bay region 1000 square metres of pavement, slab designed for a kit car wash, steel base palates set in, drains for car wash set in, recesses for tilt panels and HD bolts
- Childcare centre at Taigum in north Brisbane Footings, columns, retaining wall footings and a 100 square metre suspended slab plus external pavement.
- DHA Warner Lakes residential development in north Brisbane 20 individual houses – all waffle pod design.
- Mobil service station at Proserpine in North Queensland 5600 square metres of pavement, raft slabs and integrated kerbing.
- Multiple Woolworths service stations Hardstands and paypoints at more than 20 sites across South East Queensland, North Queensland, NSW and the ACT
- Rookwood soil processing facility in Sydney, NSW 4700 square metres of pavement, bioretention tank, retaining wall footings and truck shaker.
- KFC Broadmeadow in Newcastle, NSW 1700 square metre pavement, suspended slabs, bioretention base and monolithic slab for the Australia’s first drive-through only KFC.